Careers Back to HR page
Beaconhouse is one of the largest private sector school organisations in the world. With our vast and growing network, we at Beaconhouse are always on the lookout for skilled and capable people willing to take on a challenge.
Beaconhouse offers competitive employee packages and has a vibrant and dynamic working environment.
If you are interested in applying for any position, click on the “Apply Now” button and fill in your details.
Senior Manager Content Development & EditingView DetailsLahore
Total Positions: 1 Location(s): Lahore Education/Qualification: Masters Degree Required Experience: 10+ Years Preferred Gender: Any Travelling: No Apply By: August 22, 2020 Apply Now!
Editing and Content Development (Print & New Media)
- Ensure that all content follows the Company’s branding guidelines, established style, requirements and procedures, in both print and new media.
- Take an active role in creating an environment of innovation, collaboration, transparency, accountability and trust.
- Collaborate within the department to incorporate effective visual design.
- Verify facts, dates, and statistics mentioned in communication to be circulated.
- Develop content, considering reader or audience appeal and relevance for inclusion in publications internal and external.
- Work in coordination with the rest of the department for development and proofing of copy to accompany advertisements and publications.
- Ensure all communications made internally or externally are edited and in line with international standards and benchmarks.
- Develop, in coordination with relevant department, write ups and copy required for any external communication. Edit marketing collateral such as copy for prospectuses, brochures, hoardings, calendars, etc.
- Make recommendations on content and functionality enhancements, based on market research, site assessments and web metrics/analytics.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties. The Beaconhouse Times (TBT) Management
- Prepare content for publication and edit to ensure accuracy and consistency of message.
- Edit and approve articles/content for publication. Manage daily content update requests, regular TBT maintenance and continual optimisation of our online assets.
- Coordinate TBT projects across departments.
- Proactively update and analyse TBT for content optimisation.
- Work internally within the department and with I.T., and others as appropriate, to coordinate the publishing of content and content edits for TBT, sometimes under extreme time constraints.
- Ensure content received for inclusion in TBT is authentic and not plagiarised from any other source.
- Assign topics or stories to content writers in immediate team, or within the organisation as the case may be, for inclusion in TBT.
- Work in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders (especially at a school level), both locally and overseas, to plan the contents of TBT according to requirements.
- Oversee development of the TBT including overall artwork layout. Ensure TBT is archived.
- Ensure TBT is updated regularly with accurate information pertaining. Team Management
- Train, coach and develop all staff members in the position’s span of control.
- Ensure the provision of orientation to new teaching staff and provide them with opportunities for giving input in academic programs.
- Identify and groom staff for administration and future responsibilities.
- Identify learning and training needs of employees and ensure that the relevant professional development activities are organised and participated in accordingly.
All News Gallery
Uncovering Your True Potential: BISC 2020
To breathe, or not to breathe, that is the question.
Unveiling the New Brand Identity of Beaconhouse College Programme (BCP)
Beaconhouse International Student Convention (BISC) 2020
Beaconhouse Promotes Global Dignity
Thank You Teachers
Beaconhouse & Lakson VC Invest Over $2 Million in EdTech Knowledge Platform
International Peace Day
A Letter to The United Nations
Celebrating Defence Day 2019
Beaconites Honoured by USEF Pakistan
A Star Shines Bright