Careers Back to HR page
Beaconhouse is one of the largest private sector school organisations in the world. With our vast and growing network, we at Beaconhouse are always on the lookout for skilled and capable people willing to take on a challenge.
Beaconhouse offers competitive employee packages and has a vibrant and dynamic working environment.
If you are interested in applying for any position, click on the “Apply Now” button and fill in your details.
Head of Admissions & Registry - Beaconhouse International College Head OfficeView DetailsIslamabad
Total Positions: 1 Location(s): Islamabad Education/Qualification: Masters in relevant field Required Experience: 8-10 Years Preferred Gender: Any Travelling: Yes Apply By: October 24,2021 Apply Now!
- Ensuring that student’s registration and admission process is fulfilled as per the requirements and deadlines of international partners, within the Company policies and guidelines
- Ensuring prompt processing of applications and queries, meeting agreed turnaround time
- Liaison with the concerned departments and partners for achieving recruitment targets
- Providing support and training to the Admissions team in the campuses
This position is responsible for;
Head of Academics - Beaconhouse International College Head OfficeView DetailsIslamabad
Total Positions: 1 Location(s): Islamabad Education/Qualification: M.Phil/MS in Business Administartion Required Experience: 10+ Years Preferred Gender: Any Travelling: Yes Apply By: October 24,2021 Apply Now!
This position is responsible for the Academic monitoring, evaluation, development and training for all the degrees in line with college Academic delivery and expansion.
Senior Officer - AcademicsView DetailsFaisalabad
Total Positions: 2 Location(s): Faisalabad Education/Qualification: Minimum Master's Degree Required Experience: 3-5 Years Preferred Gender: Female Travelling: Yes Apply By: November 30,2021 Apply Now!
- Resolve all issues/ queries related to academics raised by campuses/NWAs (regarding quality of DLPs, SOWS, Exam Papers, Marking Keys, curriculum, books, work books etc)
- Manage and organize professional development programs (internal/external trainings) for School Heads and teachers.
- Improvement of level of quality education through development and curriculum implementation, plan and organize professional development programs for School Heads and teachers.
- Evaluate the accessibility of learning environment/resources and maintain customer satisfaction.
- To help Head Office Academics team with development /Feedback on Academic material (Curriculum /Publication /DLP’s/ Readers etc)
- Assist the Region with evaluation of schools to ensure customer satisfaction.
Regional HeadView DetailsIslamabad
Total Positions: 1 Location(s): Islamabad Education/Qualification: MBA Required Experience: 10+ Years Preferred Gender: Male Travelling: Yes Apply By: November 15, 2021 Apply Now!
The ideal resource should be able to:
- Ensure achieving sales targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Provide continuous support to all the new network associates as per company policies.
- Ensure timely clearing of the backlog of royalty fees.
- Ensure timely reconciliations of all the campuses in the region.
- Ensure retention of existing clients through providing them continuous support.
- Mentor relationship teams to achieve their targets in their respective territories.
- Develop strategy with relationship team to achieve the annual sales targets.
- Ensure prudent Academic support to all the campuses in terms of deliverables and scheduled teacher training.
All News Gallery
YASHODINI AND JUN RAIN, BEACONHOUSE SRI INAI STUDENTS, SCORE TOP MARKS IN INTERNATIONAL IGCSE EXAMS
Beaconhouse and the Knowledge Platform sign education technology deal
Teach For Pakistan and Beaconhouse sign 2-year partnership
Beaconhouse Global Projects
MAK Press Release
Beaconhouse Schooling Uninterrupted - A Portal for E-Learning
Uncovering Your True Potential: BISC 2020
To breathe, or not to breathe, that is the question.
Unveiling the New Brand Identity of Beaconhouse College Programme (BCP)
Beaconhouse International Student Convention (BISC) 2020
Beaconhouse Promotes Global Dignity