Careers Back to HR page
Beaconhouse is one of the largest private sector school organisations in the world. With our vast and growing network, we at Beaconhouse are always on the lookout for skilled and capable people willing to take on a challenge.
Beaconhouse offers competitive employee packages and has a vibrant and dynamic working environment.
If you are interested in applying for any position, click on the “Apply Now” button and fill in your details.
Officer AccountsView DetailsSukkur
Total Positions: 1 Location(s): Sukkur Education/Qualification: Bachelors in Accounts or relevant field Required Experience: 3-5 Years Preferred Gender: Male Travelling: On Demand Apply By: September 30, 2020 Apply Now!
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to book of accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information with Assistant Accountant.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Ensure up
- keeping maintenance and filing of fee challans distribution is done by Assistant Accountant.
- Ensure the filing of all letters in/out in their respective files.
- Maintenance of printed stationery registers.
- Preparation of Registrations detail on weekly biases.
- Checking of EOBI contribution cards, EOBI registration cards and EOBI contribution forms.
- Maintenance of consumable stationery registers.
- Processing and reconciling imprest account promptly and accurately, including the review of bank statements, bank reconciliations, expense/advance reports, and imprest summaries.
- Ensure that imprest report is complete individual transactions are properly documented and all accounts are reconciled prior to submission to Headquarters.
- Administration of payroll and other activities associated with this function ensuring monthly /annual returns are submitted within the required deadlines.
- Monitor the payment of salaries by the schools payroll provider.
- In conjunction with Principal ensure salary statements are produced annually for all staff members of personnel and conduct checks alongside the payroll.
- Any other task or project as assigned by the Management from time to time.
Total Positions: 2 Location(s): Faisalabad, Islamabad Education/Qualification: Masters in Library Sciences Required Experience: 5-7 Years Preferred Gender: Any Travelling: No Apply By: September 20, 2020 Apply Now!
This position is responsible for procurement, management of the library, cataloging library resources, maintaining library records and ensuring it is updated, annual stock taking and management of the online library module with the objective of providing high level of library resources support to the college within the limitations of Company Policies and Library processes and guidelines.
Accounts OfficerView DetailsMultiple
Total Positions: 2 Location(s): Faisalabad, Islamabad Education/Qualification: Masters in relevant field Required Experience: 5-7 Years Preferred Gender: Any Travelling: No Apply By: September 20, 2020 Apply Now!
This position is responsible for providing accounts based support and reconciling bank accounts to ensure provision of an efficient accounting cycle WITH the objective of streamlined accounting practices and procedures WITHIN the limitations of the Company Policy, Departmental procedures and directives of the senior management.
Parent Relations OfficerView DetailsKarachi
Total Positions: 3 Location(s): Karachi Education/Qualification: Bachelors Required Experience: 3-5 Years Preferred Gender: Female Travelling: On Demand Apply By: November 30, 2020 Apply Now!
- Maintain the admissions process with a portfolio of programmes in close liaison with all academic departments/ classes, applying agreed criteria to make admissions decisions consistent and fair.
- Handle telephone and email enquiries from prospective students and their parents independently and in a timely and professional manner.
- Greet Parents/ Students and provide information regarding admissions, entry tests and giving a campus round ensuring a further interest of the interested candidates for school.
- Liaise with school’s academic department and library for the entry tests schedule.
- Process incoming applications for all degree programmes, checking qualifications, the validity of decisions and authenticity of results.
- Maintain the student files, ensuring all documents are available.
- Enter decisions and generate offers using a Student Record system on Beams.
- Ensure onsite customer service queries and issues are resolved to an exceptional standard both promptly and efficiently.
- Develop strong professional relationships with existing students and their Parents.
- Provide the first point of contact for customers’ building queries and liaise with the appropriate school team to ensure prompt resolution.
- Answer and transfer internal and external telephone calls in line with service standards.
- Undertake welcome calls regarding all matters related to the students academics and well-being and direct calls as required.
- Provide support for any school events/trips (local or international) as and when required.
All News Gallery
Uncovering Your True Potential: BISC 2020
To breathe, or not to breathe, that is the question.
Unveiling the New Brand Identity of Beaconhouse College Programme (BCP)
Beaconhouse International Student Convention (BISC) 2020
Beaconhouse Promotes Global Dignity
Thank You Teachers
Beaconhouse & Lakson VC Invest Over $2 Million in EdTech Knowledge Platform
International Peace Day
A Letter to The United Nations
Celebrating Defence Day 2019
Beaconites Honoured by USEF Pakistan
A Star Shines Bright